Fox Sports announced in 2019 that they would be partnering up with The Stars Group to get a foothold within the online betting industry. The brand would run under the “FOX Bet” banner and with it create one of the highest-profile sportsbooks in the sector.
Launching in 2018 in New Jersey (previously BetStars), FOX Bet has now landed in Pennsylvania and is coming soon to a variety of other US markets. Pairing the online gaming experience of The Stars Group and the familiar name, advertising opportunities and media coverage of FOX Sports gives FOX Bet all the tools it needs to be a strong performer in any market they enter.
FOX Bet Bonus Code
FOX Bet has one of the best welcome offers in the industry right now. Not only can you claim a free $20 after successfully verifying your account, but on top of that, you can get up to $100 in bonus money as well. There are no bonus codes to enter, just click through our exclusive link and go through the registration process outlined below.
The $100 bonus is linked to your first deposit, and there is no FOX Bet promo code that you need to enter. It’s incredibly player-friendly, and this is highlighted by the fact that all you need to do is wager through the bonus once before you can then withdraw it.
For example, if you claimed the full $100 bonus, then you would need to place $100 worth of bets (can be one single $100 bet or a series of smaller bets) at odds of -200 or greater, and the cash is yours.
New Jersey bettors can use the table below to get their free $120 from FOX Bet NJ
- UP TO $120 Free!
- PayPal Banking
- Great Promotions
- Most Odds Boosts in NJ
Pennsylvania bettors can use the table below to get their free $120 from FOX Bet PA
- UP TO $120 Free!
- PayPal Banking
- Great Promotions
- Most Odds Boosts in PA
Entering the FOX Bet Promo Code
Registration at FOX Bet is incredibly simple and will take just a couple of minutes to complete. You can kick things off by clicking the blue “Join Now” button and then entering your email address, your Stars ID, and then a password.
Your initial account will then be set up. Now it’s time to create your full account, which will then allow you to make your first deposit.
The first part is entering info such as your name, gender, DOB, cell number, and then the last four digits of your social security number. Your address follows this, any deposit limits, challenge questions, and then you need to accept the Ts and Cs.
Once you are done registering, there will be $20 waiting for you and you will be given your deposit options to take advantage of the $100 deposit match bonus.
It is also worth mentioning that you can claim both bonuses in as many markets as you want. If you live in Pennsylvania and find yourself in New Jersey, sign up for a FOX Bet NJ account and claim the same offer.
FOX Bet US Markets
|State||Bonus||Casino Partner||Launch Date|
|New Jersey||Get Bonus||Resorts Casino||September 13, 2018|
|Pennsylvania||Get Bonus||Mount Airy Casino||September 5, 2019|
|Indiana||Coming Soon||Penn National||Coming Soon|
|Tennessee||Coming Soon||N/A||Expected Spring 2020|
FOX Bet is currently available in two US markets, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Both the PA and NJ online sportsbooks are practically identical, with a few minor details depending on which side of the border you are betting on.
Key differences include:
- New Jersey does not allow betting on New Jersey based colleges or college events taking place in the state of New Jersey.
- There are some in-game betting options variations depending on what state you are in.
- New Jersey has nine banking options while Pennsylvania only has six.
You do not need to be a resident of the state and can sign up from anywhere, deposit and withdrawal from anywhere, but must be physically located in the state in order to place a bet. So, if you live in New York, you can open your account and deposit from home, but would need to drive to either New Jersey or Pennsylvania in order to place your bets.
FOX Bet Future Markets
In July 2019, The Stars Group and Penn National entered into a 20 year market-access agreement deal, giving FOX Bet access to several markets in the US that have already passed sports betting legislation or looking into legislation.
For now, the immediate focus is set on Indiana where Penn National owns casinos and Tennessee where sports betting will be mobile only. Sports betting is already live in Indiana and is expected to go live in Tennessee early 2020.
FOX Bet Sportsbook – Quick Review
The resources that both Fox and The Stars Group have is highlighted by just how good the FOX Bet sportsbook is. It feels like a site that’s been around for decades and includes an incredible range of markets and sports.
Here’s a quick look at some areas of the sportsbook in a little more detail:
- Betting Markets – There are around 15 sports to choose from at FOX Bet. The range is substantial and includes the likes of boxing, darts, hockey, soccer, cricket, golf, and of course, the major US-based sports as well.
- Betting Lines – On the whole, pricing on spreads on par with the industry while moneyline seem to be a bit worse than industry standard. In game lines, that are typically based on moneyline prices are also typically worse than other sportsbooks.
- Live Betting – The live betting section is the HUB of the site. They turn a massive range of markets live, and with it include a brilliant match center to track the progress of each game. Pricing
- Ease of Use – Design has been something that FOX Bet PA has clearly been conscious of. They have a brilliantly designed sportsbook that is easy to navigate and is pretty easy on the eyes as well.
- Accessibility – Coupled with the online sportsbook is a fantastic mobile betting app. You can download this by clicking on the link in our bonus box.
FOX Bet Banking Methods
FOX Bet has a variety of options for both deposits and withdrawals. Banking options can vary by state and include:
- Visa/Mastercard (Deposit only)
- Stars Transfer
- PokerStars Play+ Card
- Cash at Resorts cage (NJ only)
There is a $10 minimum on both deposits and withdrawals. Deposits are available immediately and withdrawals can take up to three days to be reviewed and processed, but are typically much quicker than that. Echeck deposits have a five day hold before funds can be withdrawn.
How to Build a Bet at FOX Bet Sports
- Find the sport and then the market that you want to bet on.
- Click the odds of the bet you want to place.
- Your bet will then move into your bet slip on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Enter the stake. It will highlight your expected returns if you win.
- Click “Place Bet.”
What’s Next for FOX Bet Sportsbook?
FOX Bet is available in two states but is coming to many others in the near future. Next to launch should be Indiana and Tennessee in early 2020.
FOX Bet is looking to be a major force in the US market with its familiar name, tons of advertising options via FOX Sports network and a deal in place with Penn National that opens the door to expanding their reach as more and more states come on board with sports betting.
FOX Bet does not have a retail sportsbook open yet, but there is a strong possibility that one should pop up soon. Every state that adds sports betting opens another opportunity for a live FOX Bet sportsbook experience.
FOX Bet Online Sportsbook FAQs
What is the FOX Bet Bonus Offer?
New accounts can claim a free $20, plus up to $100 in bonus money, which is a 100% match on the opening deposit. There is no FOX Bet online sportsbook bonus code needed to claim this offer.
What are the Playthrough Requirements?
You need to wager through your bonus once. The minimum qualifying bet for the offer is odds of -200 (1.50)
Can I Use my Stars Account to Register?
If you are already registered with PokerStars in the state you are trying to play in, then you can use this account on the FOX Bet.
Does FOX Bet Offer any Other Promotions?
There are lots of offers on-site, which include bet boosts, money back offers, featured bets, and super boosts.